Understanding your corporate tax needs
The amount of corporation tax businesses pay has never faced so much scrutiny, from tax authorities to the wider population, it has become a hot topic of conversation.
Getting your corporation tax affairs right is not just about paying your dues. It is as much about protecting the external perceptions of your brand and creating a positive image of your business.
As legislation evolves and becomes increasingly complex, it is more important than ever to ensure your corporation tax affairs are both compliant and efficient.
With this in mind, early consultation with a corporate tax specialist can prove invaluable.
Our people, your partners
Acting for both domestic and international businesses, we are experienced in advising on cross boarder as well as UK corporation tax matters. We can advise you throughout all stages of the business lifecycle – from start up through to successful exit.
We work with a wide range of clients from companies listed in the UK and overseas, to entrepreneurial businesses, family offices and funds.
We also work with clients which are audited by other organisations but prefer an independent firm to deliver their tax advisory and compliance work.
Blick Rothenberg’s multi-disciplinary corporate tax practice will ensure not only your company’s full compliance with the complex requirements of UK tax law, we will help you avoid future tax pitfalls and their potential impact on your commercial transactions.
Our advice to you will be pragmatic, commercial and insightful, to help you make more informed business decisions and guide you through complex tax legislation.
Working as an extension of your team we will understand what is important to you and develop bespoke solutions that meet your requirements, as well as those of the law.
How we can help
Whether your business is just starting out or a large multinational corporation, we can advise you on:
- Corporation tax compliance (UK companies and UK branches of overseas companies, including corporate non-resident landlords)
- Corporation tax implications of commercial transactions, including acquisitions and disposals.
- Corporation tax reliefs and exemptions (R&D, patent box and capital allowances claims)
- Customs and Excise duty
- Dispute resolution with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Domestic and international tax planning
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) scheme and other tax efficient employee share and option plans
- Financial impact of stamp duty on a transaction
- Group tax provisions for inclusion in statutory accounts
- Navigate complex and constantly changing tax legislation
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Tax risk and dispute resolution
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
If you want to discuss your corporation tax concerns or wider business’ needs, or would appreciate a second opinion on a complex corporation tax matter, please contact us.
We are proud to have been named as the Best Corporate or Business Tax Practice in the Tolley’s Taxation awards 2020, you can read more here.
Our tax advice will be pragmatic, commercial and insightful, to help you make more informed business decisions.