Clear, pragmatic and commercially focused advice to manage your VAT risk, meet your compliance needs and maximise the opportunities for VAT savings
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Understanding your VAT needs
In a world where indirect tax has become an ever-increasing burden for businesses and where VAT systems are becoming progressively more complex, it is important to get the right VAT advice at the right time.
We understand how important it is to protect the interests of your business and work with a wide range of clients on their indirect tax requirements – from multinational organisations, charities and public sector bodies, to entrepreneurs and family run businesses.
We also cater for the needs of UK and overseas businesses that are looking to expand internationally and manage their concerns over the impact of UK and EU VAT.
Our people, your partners
Our VAT advisers are passionate about their field of expertise.
They have specialist knowledge of a wide range of sectors including clients involved with financial services, charities, real estate, retail and manufacturing.
Our partner-led teams will work as an extension of your business to offer clear, pragmatic and commercially focused VAT advice that will deliver the best possible solutions – from VAT compliance and risk management, to the maximising of VAT savings opportunities and, where necessary, negotiating with HMRC on your behalf.
In all that we do, we will carefully consider the right approach to our advice and will draw upon the expertise and insight of the wider business to provide you with as comprehensive a service as possible.
How we can help
Our VAT specialists offer a wide range of bespoke services to support your business, including:
- Governance and VAT risk management
- Specific transaction-based VAT consultancy
- Land and property transactions (including construction services)
- Business mergers, acquisitions and restructuring
- Businesses expanding internationally
- Overseas businesses coming to the UK
- International, cross border and EU issues
- Partial exemption calculations and reviews
- Special reliefs for charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Enquiries, disputes, penalties and interest charges imposed by HMRC
- VAT compliance including VAT returns
If you have a VAT question, wider indirect tax problem or if you are about to embark on a transaction and want to understand the VAT implications for your business, get in touch now to speak with an advisor.