Understanding your property tax needs
The property sector plays a vital role in the economy and both UK and international developers and investors continue to find the UK an attractive investment proposition.
With numerous developments in the tax rules relating to UK residential and commercial property, however you hold your interest in UK property, you need to ensure, now more than ever, that your property tax liabilities are being managed effectively and that hidden pitfalls are avoided.
Our people, your partners
Blick Rothenberg is passionate about working in property and we work with a variety of clients in the property industry - from individual investors and landowners, and private and public property companies, to developers and housebuilders, fund managers, financial institutions, family offices, and occupiers.
We specialise in property tax advice throughout the full property life cycle - from acquisition, lease regear and holding property as an investment, to refinancing and restructuring, development and, ultimately, sale.
How we can help
Drawing upon on our commercial and technical experience, we provide strategic property tax advice to manage risk and structure investments effectively for the best possible returns.
We can advise on the following:
- Tax advisory on acquisition, operation and disposal.
- Transaction support and due diligence
- Development and fund structuring
- Joint venture structuring
- Landed estates advisory
- Succession and inheritance tax planning
- Business valuations for tax purposes
- Capital allowance reviews on property acquisition, fit outs and refurbishments
- Construction Industry Scheme compliance
- Non-resident landlords and UK company tax compliance, including Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) compliance
- VAT advice
Adapt & Grow
Our Adapt & Grow campaign focusses on helping companies in the Property and Construction sectors to adapt to the changing world and maximise their opportunities for growth. View our Adapt & Grow hub page here to view the latest news and insights.
However you hold your interest in UK property, you need to ensure, now more than ever, that your property tax liabilities are being managed effectively and that hidden pitfalls are avoided.