Our award-winning Global Mobility team will help you to grow and go global, quickly
A dedicated specialist team to support your international needs
The global workplace has changed so much in recent times and our goal is to provide high quality and tailored support to help our clients solve these complex international issues and maximise opportunities.
Our award-winning Global Mobility team of advisers are based in London but are supporting clients everywhere. Our unique size and market position allows us to provide a high-quality and personal service that is both truly independent and highly regulated.
We provide world-class, tailored advice to large and small international organisations around the world that have employees who travel and work internationally, or remotely. We support them with all their people-related tax issues, compliance needs and advise on how best to structure employee reward and policy.
We also work directly with expatriates, executives and board directors who work internationally and therefore need support with both their reporting obligations and international tax planning. Tax is personal and we customise our advice to each client’s specific needs, giving practical, clear, and action-based guidance and recommendations to help them make informed decisions.
Our expatriate technology is not only market-leading, but we use it a little differently – supporting you in a more tailored way to help you track and meet your complex international reporting issues. We believe in the use of technology but not at the cost of personal service. Even in a technological world a tax adviser should still make their clients feel special.
We will help you with
Quickly source global talent helping remove geographical limitations and expand experience and plug skills gaps between different regions and teams.
Support your employees to work where you or they want.
Compete effectively in the global talent pool and effectively manage a rapidly changing modern workforce employees to work where you or they want.
Our people, your partners
Our services can be tailored for employers, employees, directors, individuals or entrepreneurs who are working outside of their home country to manage their tax obligations and maximise tax planning opportunities.
We provide our clients with:
- Bespoke expatriate tax services with a truly personal touch
- Fees that represent outstanding value with no surprises
- Considerable experience and expertise
- Genuinely independent and highly regulated services
Blick Rothenberg is an award-winning team, being recognised as the 2020 winner at the Tolley’s Taxation Awards – Best International Tax Team (including the taxation of internationally mobile employees). These are prestigious and highly competitive awards in the tax world, so we are very proud to achieve this. For more information please Click here.
Other accolades include:
- Think Global People 2022 award for ‘Excellence in Talent Development, Deployment & Diversity’
- Global Payroll Association (GPA) – Global Mobility provider of the Year 2019. Forum for Expatriate Management EMMA Industry Awards -Tax Provider of the Year (2018 Runner Up)
- Forum for Expatriate Management EMMA Industry Awards – Thought Leadership – Best Survey or Research Study of the Year (2017 & 2018 Highly Commended)
- Corporate INTL Global Awards – Cross Border Pensions Adviser of the Year (2017 Winner)
- CIPP Annual Excellence Awards – International Payroll Provider of the Year (2016 Highly Commended
- Taxation Awards – Best International and Expatriate Tax Practice (2015 Winner)
International expansion journey
Keeping your international expansion journey on track can feel daunting, but we are here to help you at every stop along the way.
Our new online guide takes you through the key stops on the journey, whether that is expanding into or out of the UK, and highlights the key considerations and actions required at each stop.