At Blick Rothenberg we want to give people the chance to join us based on merit, not background.
Our week long placements programme enable students to develop a greater understanding of careers in accountancy and tax. Students will hear from existing colleagues about their career pathways together with skills based exercises and practical support to provide them with the knowledge and confidence to take their next career steps.
As a signatory of Access Accountancy, a UK-wide scheme to encourage students to consider a career in accountancy we are committed to offering a number of work placements to students from disadvantaged backgrounds every year. In order to apply for a placement, you will need to match the following criteria:
- Attend a state school or college and;
- Are in year 12 or 13 and;
- Are or have been eligible for free school meals or;
- Attend a school that is above the regional average in terms of the number of students eligible for free school meals or;
- Would be the first member of their immediate family to attend university.
If you believe the above criteria is applicable to you, then please complete the form below.