In this collection of Practical Guidance insights, we explain how to develop and fund a strategy to adapt and grow, how to adjust your business practices to embrace new ways of working, as well as offer our opinions on the additional funding measures the Government needs to introduce over the coming months to kick-start the economy.
Adapt & Grow – Practical Guidance
- Developing and funding a strategy to adapt and grow
- International workforce and compliance
- Reopening our offices – key points for landlords and occupiers to consider
You may also be interested in these wider overview pieces:
- Overview of new financial measures introduced by the Government
- Eight practical tips for businesses responding to the crisis
- Useful contacts
Adapt & Grow - Opinions
- Our Government Business Policy Survey Report
- Chancellor’s Summer Statement commentary
- Summer Statement – winners and losers
- Government announcement amounts to quantitative easing through the back door
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above guidance or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business and your income, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.
You can also visit our Coronavirus – Practical Guidance for businesses today Hub for our latest insights and sign up here to receive important Practical Guidance updates delivered directly to your inbox.