In this collection of Practical Guidance insights, we explain how to quickly access essential financial support for your business, including the Bounce Back Loans and Business Interruption Loan Schemes, as well as offer our opinions on the Government’s funding measures.
Accessing funding - Practical guidance
- Accessing funding for your business
- How to access the Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme on-demand webinar
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme top 10 FAQS
- Support for start-up businesses
You may also be interested in these wider overview pieces:
- Overview of new financial measures introduced by the Government
- Eight practical tips for businesses responding to the crisis
- Useful contacts
Accessing funding - opinions
- Bounce Back Loan Scheme is not in taxpayers’ interest and should be scrapped
- R&D businesses still left behind and Government still side-stepping on loans up to £250,000
- The Chancellor’s guarantee needs to happen right now
- Innovative technology businesses will still struggle to access funding
- The Chancellor’s Future Fund for start-up businesses is a brilliant move but needs backing from private investors
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above guidance or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business and your income, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.
You can also visit our Coronavirus – Practical Guidance for businesses today Hub for our latest insights and sign up here to receive important Practical Guidance updates delivered directly to your inbox.