In this collection of Practical Guidance insights, we explain how to access the Self-Employed Income Support Scheme and the Job Retention furlough Scheme. We look at how to adapt to the changing needs of your workforce and how to ensure your international workforce remains compliant. And we also offer our opinions on Government financial measures that address these people and employee support needs.
People and employee support - Practical guidance
- How to access the Job Retention Scheme
- Job Retention Scheme on-demand webinar
- Job Retention Scheme - expatriates and international employees
- The Self-employed and Coronavirus
- HR professionals: practical guidance on the changing workforce on-demand webinar
- INGOs - managing immigration and workforce issues on-demand webinar
- International workforce and compliance
You may also be interested in these wider overview pieces:
- Overview of new financial measures introduced by the Government
- Eight practical tips for businesses responding to the crisis
- Useful contacts
People and employee support - Opinions
- Extension to Furlough Scheme could cost the Government £70 billion
- Gig workers are significant losers from COVID-19
- Top tips when making an application for the Government’s Job Retention Scheme and a warning to get it right
- Coronavirus: How the Chancellor’s Self-employment Income Support Scheme applies (or doesn’t) to personal service companies
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above guidance or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business and your income, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.
You can also visit our Coronavirus – Practical Guidance for businesses today Hub for our latest insights and sign up here to receive important Practical Guidance updates delivered directly to your inbox.