In this collection of Practical Guidance insights, we explain how to create a cash-flow forecast, how you can best manage your tax obligations over the coming weeks and months, and how to defer VAT payments and take advantage of payment holidays. We also offer our opinions on the Government’s approach to tax and VAT.
Cash flow and tax tips - Practical guidance
- Cash-flow forecasting guide
- Cash flow: six top tips
- Seven tax tips for the next seven days
- Twelve tax tips for the next twelve weeks
- Tax payments
- VAT payments and duty deferment
You may also be interested in these wider overview pieces:
- Overview of new financial measures introduced by the Government
- Eight practical tips for businesses responding to the crisis
- Useful contacts
Cash flow and tax - Opinions
- The Government’s move to make PPE free from VAT will also help many businesses
- VAT on e-books zero rated from today. But not all will benefit
- The UK’s tax regime must be simplified to encourage inward investment
- Are HMRC going “off-piste” with regard to “offshore”?
- Government announces temporary relaxation of UK’s tax residency rules for overseas workers helping with COVID-19
- Importers and holders of duty deferment accounts can delay payments of their customs duty and import VAT liabilities
- Many people who haven’t historically claimed Child Benefit now eligible
- HM Revenue & Customs suspend enquiries into taxpayers
- If the Government changed VAT rules it could dramatically help importers
- People selling their homes could face unexpected tax bills
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above guidance or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business and your income, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.
You can also visit our Coronavirus – Practical Guidance for businesses today Hub for our latest insights and sign up here to receive important Practical Guidance updates delivered directly to your inbox.