With the onset of Coronavirus, we are living through an unprecedented time. The UK Government are making daily announcements on how they intend to support the economy and are doing all they can to help businesses. However, it is not always clear how businesses like yours can quickly access this essential support or what else you should be considering during this difficult period.
On this Hub you can find insights on a range of topics.
- How to access new financial measures introduced by the Government (updated 27 March)
- Eight practical tips for businesses responding to the crisis (updated 27 March)
- How to access the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (updated 27 March)
- Accessing funding for your business (updated 24 March)
- The Self-employed and Coronavirus (updated 27 March)
- Business rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses (updated 24 March)
- Charities (updated 31 March)
- Charity boards (updated 25 March)
- Cash-flow forecasting guide (updated 27 March)
- Cash-flow: six top tips (updated 23 March)
- Corporate reporting and dividend policy implications (Updated 27 March)
- Financial Services industry (updated 24 March)
- International workforce and compliance (updated 24 March)
- Property industry considerations (updated 30 March)
- Tax payments (updated 20 March)
- Useful contacts (updated 26 March)
- VAT payments and cash flow (updated 25 March)
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above guidance or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business and your income, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.