With the onset of Coronavirus, we are living through an unprecedented time. The UK Government are making daily announcements on how they intend to support the economy and are doing all they can to help businesses. However, it is not always clear how businesses like yours can quickly access this essential support or what else you should be considering during this difficult period.
On this Hub you can find insights on a range of topics below or filter by key topics by using the buttons above.
- Overview of new financial measures introduced by the Government
- Eight practical tips for businesses responding to the crisis
- Accessing funding for your business
- The Flexible Furlough Job Retention Scheme
- The Self-employed and Coronavirus
- Twelve tax tips for the next twelve weeks
- Six tax tips for the next seven days
- Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme top 10 FAQs
- Cash-flow forecasting guide
- Cash flow: six top tips
- Common Furlough Scheme errors and what you should do about them
- Company tax residence
- Corporate reporting and dividend policy implications
- Deferred VAT and cancelling your VAT number
- Financial scammers
- HMRC commences enquiries in relation to CJRS claims
- International workforce and compliance
- Managing VAT during the COVID crisis
- Redundancies Q&A
- Start-up business support
- Tax payments
- Useful contacts
- Managing VAT
- Business rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses
- Charity boards
- Financial Services industry
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above guidance or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business and your income, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.