I enjoy working with clients across a range of industry sectors to help them effectively and efficiently manage their tax obligations.
I joined Blick Rothenberg in June 2021, having spent the previous 17 years working both in the Big 4 and one role in-house, where I was responsible for all aspects of international tax and transfer pricing. I work within Blick Rothenberg’s international tax and transfer pricing team, covering all aspects of international tax structuring advisory, as well as transfer pricing design, documentation and controversy work
I work with clients across a range of sectors and at different stages of their life-cycles, from large multinationals to small overseas groups expanding into the UK for the first time. This broad client base presents interesting challenges, with unique fact-patterns often requiring consideration. This variety, and the challenge it presents, is one of the aspects I much enjoy about my role at Blick Rothenberg and is something I find extremely rewarding.
- Advising international businesses operating in the UK, including withholding taxes, UK anti-avoidance legislation, transfer pricing and tax efficient structuring
- Advising on corporate tax issues relating to financing, business structuring, anti-avoidance and acting on behalf of clients in disputes with HMRC
- Reorganisations and mergers and acquisitions Interest deductibility, including loan relationships, derivatives and the corporate interest restriction
- International tax issues such as Tax Treaties, Diverted Profits Tax and the OECD BEPS project
Qualifications and positions of note
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CIOT)
I am based at