Webinar Replay – Supporting Insurers, Banks and other Financial Institutions with their Employment and Mobility Tax Challenges
This webinar looks at some of the key challenges facing Insurers, Banks and other Financial Institutions when it comes to Employment and Mobility Tax
The UK financial services industry, comprising of insurance firms, banks or hedge funds, and private equity partnerships, are all facing an increasingly complicated future.
This is particularly true from an employment tax, international mobility, and general ‘talent’ perspective, with ever-increasing employment tax complexity, a ‘war for talent’, and employees who are increasingly working as ‘flexibly’ as possible. These challenges are further compounded by the innately international pool of talent within financial service companies.
For those firms struggling to get to grips with any or all of the above, it is important to be aware of the key areas that companies can focus on to help resolve such complex technical and HR-related issues. These include:
- Employment tax audits and compliance obligations
- The development of assignment policies for HR teams
- Bespoke training on international employee issues
- Employee tax advice and compliance support for internationally-mobile employees
- Short-term business traveller reporting
- Social security planning
- Related corporate tax issues, and
- The position of partners working internationally
Copyright © Blick Rothenberg Limited 2023, All rights reserved.
While we have taken every care to ensure that the information in this webinar is correct on the date held it has been prepared for general information purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.