Areas businesses should already be considering include:
- Applying for AEO status
- Checking local VAT registrations
- Planning for your workforce
- Reviewing your future plans and forecasts
- Reviewing your supply chain
- Foreign exchange implications
- Preparing for the cash flow impact of restrictions on imports and exports
Blick Rothenberg has a multi-capability team who are able to support and advise both UK businesses and international businesses intending to do business in the UK.
There are further resources available on the UK government website which can be viewed here:
Further business related detail can be found by clicking on the following links:
- VAT for businesses if there is no Brexit deal
- Trading with the EU if there’s no Brexit deal
- Structuring your business if there’s no Brexit deal
- UK goods and services schedules at the WTO
If you would like to discuss any of these matters in relation to your business, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All organisations will be affected by Brexit, whether they are UK or international, as will many individuals and employees currently based in the UK.