Webinar Replay – The Practicalities of IR35 and off-payroll working
This webinar will help you to understand the practical aspects of the obligations of hirers when engaging contractors
This includes those that operate with overseas employees
The Practicalities of IR35 and off-payroll working
The changes meant that most private sector firms that enter into contracts or make payments to workers engaged through a Personal Service Company need to check the individual’s ‘deemed employment’ status. That is, would the individual be regarded as an employee of the company if it were not for the Personal Service Company interposed between the contractor and the end user?
To help you to understand this highly complex issue and specifically the practical aspects of the obligations for hirers when engaging contractors, this webinar covers:
- the payroll and other reporting obligations which arise when a contractor is in scope of the rules
- the overseas aspects of cross-border working and contractors and
- we’ll also highlight some cases where end-users have got it wrong.
The webinar will feature our employment tax leader and partner, Matt Crawford, who focus on the interactions between PAYE, NICs, Corporation Tax and VAT when working through a Personal Service Company and how earnings can be extracted without suffering double taxation.
Matt is joined by Director Jo How for an in-depth look at those who operate with overseas employees, discussing the pitfalls that you need to be aware of.
Matt and Jo:
- Provide a practical explanation of the IR35 rules
- Give an overview of considerations of cross-border working for contractors
- Explain how we can help you to navigate the complexities created by the IR35 regulations
- Answer questions
Copyright © Blick Rothenberg Limited 2023, All rights reserved.
While we have taken every care to ensure that the information in this webinar is correct on the date held it has been prepared for general information purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.