In this Q&A session we cover the following:
- What is the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme and how can it help your business, now and in the future?
- Who is eligible for the Scheme?
- How can you access the Scheme?
- What additional considerations are there for your business?
Our experts include
- Richard Churchill: Partner – Audit, Assurance & Advisory
- Lucy Graham: Transaction Service Manager – Audit, Assurance & Advisory
Click here to listen to the on-demand webinar, which took place on Tuesday 28 April.
Would you like to know more?
Update: The Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak has recently announced changes to the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme, increasing the repayment period to up to ten years as well as extending the deadline for applications to 30 November 2020. The key features of the scheme, eligibility requirements and practicalities around the application process discussed in the webinar remain the same. For the most up-to-date guidance please refer to our more detailed article here.
If you would like to discuss any of the above or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.
You can also visit our Coronavirus – Practical Guidance for businesses today Hub for our latest insights and sign up here to receive important Practical Guidance updates delivered directly to your inbox.