This is a rapidly evolving situation and, since our live webinar on 15 April, there have been further clarifications and updates that may be useful to you – please refer to this article on the Job Retention Scheme for the most recent updates and further guidance.
With the onset of Coronavirus, we are living through an unprecedented time. While the UK Government are doing all they can to help businesses, it is not always clear how to quickly access this essential support or what else you should be considering during this difficult period.
In our Q&A session – Practical guidance on the Job Retention Scheme – we cover the following:
- What is the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme?
- Who is eligible for the Scheme?
- Additional considerations for businesses
- What are the key steps for you as an employer?
Our panel of experts includes:
- Andrew Sanford: Partner, Audit, Assurance & Advisor
- Lee McIntyre-Hamilton: Partner – Global Mobility
- Rachel MacPhee: Manager – Global Mobility
Click here to listen to the on-demand webinar, which took place on Wednesday 15 April.
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.
You can also visit our Coronavirus – Practical Guidance for businesses today Hub for our latest insights and sign up here to receive important Practical Guidance updates delivered directly to your inbox.