Caroline and Stefanie cover the following:
- Opportunities in the current environment
- Avoiding pitfalls for protected trusts
- Managing risk by ensuring compliance with new reporting requirements AML5 and DAC6
Click here to listen to the on-demand webinar, which took place on Tuesday 29 September.
- Opportunities for offshore trustees– Following our recent webinar and Q&A session, this article focuses on the various opportunities available to offshore trustees and how to access them.
- DAC6 and its implications for individuals and trustees– Our latest article looking at the new DAC6 reporting requirements and the implications and key considerations for individuals and trustees.
- Impact of the EU fifth Money Laundering Directive on trusts– In this short paper, we summarise the outcome of HM Revenue & Customs’ long-awaited Technical Consultation on the implications of the EU fifth Money Laundering Directive for trusts.
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.
For our latest insights, sign up here to receive important updates delivered directly to your inbox.