HR Advisor – People and Culture
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to develop your career within a nurturing environment where you can flourish? Do you want to join an award-winning firm that strives for excellence and success for our clients, our people and our business?
Blick Rothenberg are a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Our teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of our clients. Our partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Our ethos is reflected in the way that we work with our clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible. We want success for our people, our clients and for our business.
In order to help preserve this winning formula, to bring it to life with our new joiners and to explain it to our clients, we have articulated our approach through the values of Collaboration, Authenticity Respect and being Dynamic. You can read more about our values here.
Blick Rothenberg is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce across all levels by building a culture that’s genuinely inclusive, a culture where everyone can fulfil their potential and can be themselves.
We seek to attract smart talented people from the widest talent pool as well as those that reflect the diversity of the communities we live and work in.
BR supports flexible working (BRighter working) which aims to allow you to balance your life with the needs of colleagues and the high expectations of our clients.
We offer a nurturing and collaborative working culture that is caring and protecting of our people, within an environment where they can learn and flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer a range of flexible benefits and flexible hours of work. We have clearly defined career pathways which empower you to manage your own development. We have a number of colleague-led collaborative working groups which help shape our strategy.
As HR Advisor, you will be providing support to deliver the People & Culture strategy. This role involves working closely with HR Business Partners to provide proactive and commercial HR advice and guidance to People Managers. You will help to deliver an outstanding people experience throughout the whole employee lifecycle.
· Provide day to day support to our People Managers to guide them through a variety of employee relations activities including Performance Management, Probation Management, Flexible Working, Maternity and Family leave.
· Proactively look for opportunities to share knowledge with and support our People Managers.
· Work in partnership with the business and colleagues across the People and Culture Department to ensure each stage of the employee lifecycle is a great experience. Making sure all new starters have a great introduction to the firm in their first few months; including our new joiners who have moved internationally to join us, and those on secondment.
· Undertake analysis and key projects to support engagement such as reviewing our engagement survey, reviewing actions.
· Support key parts of the annual People Cycle such as annual performance and career conversations, and talent management.
· Lead and/or participate in key projects to support delivery of the People & Culture strategy
Academic and personal requirements:
· Part CIPD Qualified or equivalent experience
· Generalist HR experience i.e. employee relations, performance management, and a broad knowledge of employment law.
· Experience of case management
· Experience of coaching others
· Strong stakeholder communication skills. Building trusted relationships and building a strong personal brand with everyone you interact with.
· Proactive in approach, seeking out opportunities to deliver your role
· Demonstrates excellent organisation skills and expectation management. Able to manage multiple priorities and exercise sound judgement.
“You will be part of the thriving People and Culture team here at BR, wokring with some of the industry leaders wihin our fields. We have fun and do the right thing by our people. “
Blick Rothenberg are a part of Azets, an award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. Azets are a family of over 6,500 employees and have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK. This allows Blick Rothenberg to continue to deliver the high quality, partner-led service, but with greater resource that being part of a larger business provides.