Understanding your needs as a non-resident company director
We understand company directors are often very busy and in a sensitive and important role.
It is therefore critical that both employers and office holders (executive and non-executive) should be aware of their tax compliance and reporting obligations.
Blick Rothenberg has developed a bespoke non-resident director tax advisory service and we support a number of directors of listed and private companies to manage and meet these obligations.
How we can help
Our experienced tax advisers provide help with the following:
- Assistance with payroll responsibilities
- Establish whether the director is required to file a UK tax return
- Establish whether employer and employee social security / National Insurance contributions are due
- Prepare UK tax returns when required
- Provide tax advice on accommodation and travel expenses
- Provide advice on UK employer and director compliance obligations
Directors living overseas must meet several complex tax compliance obligations, even if they do not visit the UK very often. Blick Rothenberg can help.