We collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of the site and/or our services to enable us to perform the services that we provide to you. Please note that our Engagement Letter and Terms of Business also apply when we provide services.
These purposes include:
- to make necessary regulatory communications with clients;
- general management to ensure services are provided correctly;
- to develop our businesses and the services we offer;
- to manage our systems and applications; and
- relationship management between Blick Rothenberg and any clients
What is our legal basis?
It is necessary for us to use your personal information to perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you or it is in our legitimate interest or a third party’s legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide services in the best way that we can.
Please click here to view the full Privacy Notice.