We use your personal information for the following business administration and legal compliance purposes:
- to comply with our legal obligations (including Know Your Client, Anti-Money Laundering or Anti-Bribery or similar obligations);
- to enforce our legal rights;
- to make any necessary corporate filings;
- to protect rights of third parties; and
- in connection with a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
What is our legal basis?
Where we use your personal information in connection with a business transition, to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights of third parties it is in our or a third party’s legitimate interest to do so. For all other purposes described in this section, it is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.
Please click here to view the full Privacy Notice.