This is a rapidly evolving situation and, since our live webinar on 3 April, there have been further clarifications and updates that may be useful to you – please refer to this article on the Job Retention Scheme for the most recent updates and further guidance.
Like many HR professionals, you may be struggling to keep on top of the numerous changes to employment and the workforce over the past few weeks.
In our Q&A session – Practical guidance on the changing workforce – we will update you regarding essential employment tax, employment law and immigration considerations. This will arm you with practical guidance designed to help your organisation and your people during these challenging times.
During this session, we will cover three key areas:
- Understanding the key changes across employment tax, employment law and immigration. This will include:
– The new Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, including payroll compliance
– Tax implications of working from home
– Employment tax and immigration considerations for employees working outside of their normal country of work
- Market insights: Our experience of the challenges other employers are currently facing
- Planning for the future: Key considerations for your organisation
Our panel of experts includes:
• Mark Abbs, Head of Global Mobility at Blick Rothenberg
• Lee McIntyre-Hamilton, Partner, Global Mobility at Blick Rothenberg
• Paul Callaghan, Head of Employment, Pensions & Mobility (UK), Taylor Wessing
Click here to listen to the on-demand webinar, which took place on Friday 3 April.
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to discuss any of the above or have other queries about how you can make the right decisions for the future of your business, please contact your usual Blick Rothenberg contact or one of the partners to the right.
You can also visit our Coronavirus – Practical Guidance for businesses today Hub for our latest insights and sign up here to receive important Practical Guidance updates delivered directly to your inbox.