Main duties and responsibilities
You will be involved in complex and interesting work involving the following:
- Assist with all aspects of US and/or UK tax compliance for a list of clients;
- To frontload tax returns for preparation by junior members of the team;
- Prepare complex tax returns and assist with advisory projects in the capacity of an experienced preparer.
- CTA/EA/ATT qualified;
- At least three years of practice experience;
- Proven technical knowledge in US and/or UK tax law.
Skills and personal attributes required:
- Take an organised approach to your compliance list with good record keeping skills;
- Be a team player who shares knowledge and experience and offers help to peers during deadlines;
- Feel comfortable with flagging potential tax issues for the clients to your line manager.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.