Main duties and responsibilities
This is an opportunity for someone to join our team of leading providers of US and UK tax services. This department gives specialist advice to businesses and individuals living and working in the UK, Europe and the US.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following:
- Reviewing straight forward tax returns;
- Sense-checking the client’s position and be able to discuss the reasons for a payment being due, a nil liability or a repayment with the reviewer;
- Listing the items of information needed to complete a tax return;
- Working with client to prevent double taxation.
- Working towards a CTA/EA/ATT qualification;
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role;
- Experience of using relevant software to complete tax returns.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Confident in communicating with internal colleagues and external clients;
- Demonstrate a consistent and logical approach to your preparation work;
- Be comfortable highlighting support you need with your work to managers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.