Main duties and responsibilities
Your clients will include US and EMEA multinational companies, including listed, privately owned and Mid Cap businesses across a range of industry sectors (covering technology/digital, life sciences, retail and financial services). You will be involved in challenging and interesting work involving the following:
- Multi-territory transfer pricing studies, including benchmarking;
- International tax projects including but not limited to anti-hybrid reviews, off-shore receipts in respect of Intangible Property, Permanent Establishment reviews, tax treaty advice and advising inbound companies on the most appropriate structure for their UK operations;
- M&A work including tax efficient structuring and due diligence on UK domestic and international transactions.
- ACA or CTA qualified;
- Previous experience working within Transfer Pricing;
- Experience of managing a team of at least 4 people.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Good communication skills, written and oral;
- Ability to meet internal and external deadlines;
- Team player.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.