Main duties and responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity for a someone to join a vibrant Private Client department. Our practice has a wide variety of clients ranging from traditional UK resident and domiciled individual the owners of private businesses, chief executives, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following:
- Providing an efficient, client focussed and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients;
- Working with directors and managers on various assignments;
- Managing day to day client portfolio including billing and monitoring work in progress;
- Reviewing personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff / prepare complex compliance cases.
- ACA or CTA qualified or part-qualified;
- Experience of private client tax planning and advisory services;
- Experience of working with a portfolio of clients.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Capability to work independently at Senior level;
- Strong delivery skills and ability to work effectively to deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise and, where appropriate, to start to supervise and review work.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.