Main duties and responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity for a someone to join a vibrant Private Client department. You will contribute to advice and work on all aspects of personal tax matters within the allocated portfolio of clients. You will also be working within a close-knit team, alongside other private client departments including, Trust, Expatriate Tax and various Partners.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following:
- Dealing with compliance matters including preparation and submission of annual Tax Returns of all allocated clients, ensuring all are compliant with tax regulations;
- Looking after the day-to-day issues/queries from clients working with relevant team specialists as appropriate;
- Provide tax advice to clients, in a supported environment, which may include legislative changes or tax efficient planning advice where appropriate;
- ATT qualified;
- Experience with working in a Private Client department in another accounting firm;
- Client facing exposure.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral;
- A well-developed sense of client service and quality orientation;
- Good attention to detail.
- Organisation of personal workload
- Working as part of a team
- A proactive and analytical approach with a desire to progress
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.