Main duties and responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity for a someone to join a vibrant Private Client department. Our practice has a wide variety of clients ranging from traditional UK resident and domiciled individual the owners of private businesses, chief executives, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following:
- Working with clients on a daily basis to deepen relationships and develop new opportunities;
- Advising private clients in connection with their tax affairs and provide them with detailed reports;
- Coaching more junior members of the team to develop their advisory skills;
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to convey the potential rewards and risks to clients and prospects.
- ACA or CTA qualified;
- Experience of managing multiple work streams at one given time;
- Experience of delivering a wide range of private client tax planning and advisory services.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Capability to work independently with a positive attitude and a willingness to tackle new challenges;
- Ability to prioritise, supervise and develop staff;
- Good client relationship and communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.