Main duties and responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity for a someone to join a vibrant Private Client department. Our practice has a wide variety of clients ranging from traditional UK resident and domiciled individual the owners of private businesses, chief executives, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following:
- Tax planning including personal/business tax planning for property investment and development activities, non-domicile issues (including remittance planning), trusts, capital taxes and planning for shareholders;
- Managing day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress;
- Reviewing personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff and be a technical point of reference.
- ACA and or CTA;
- Currently operating at Manager level or senior Assistant Manager level;
- Experience of private client tax planning and advisory services including trusts and non-domicile issues.
Skills and personal attributes required
- In depth knowledge of taxation regulations;
- Ability to prioritise, supervise and develop staff;
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to prioritise
- Supervisory skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Assertiveness and confidence in own knowledge and ability
- Desire to continue to develop as a private client practitioner
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.