The role will be working with the head of the Technology Projects Team to understand, research, design and implement solutions to meet the business objectives and timetables.
Main duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Interfacing with other technical specialists and other support/business as usual team leads to coordinate planning and execution of change initiatives;
- Conducting tests and verification of new processes before implementation;
- Testing an/or overseeing testing of new hardware/software.
- Solid networking principal and all aspects of Exchange and Active Directory, GPOs, ADFS, Security, PKI, DNS, DHCP, routing/VPN/Firewalls);
- Design and migration experience from on premises Exchange to Office 365 (Hybrid, Staged and Cutover) – PowerShell (Exchange);
- Supporting Microsoft SQL Server with clustering and writing SQL queries.
Skills and personal attributes required:
- Be able to conduct fact finding investigations and research complex issues to gather pertinent facts, determine issues in dispute, draw conclusions and make recommendations;
- Ability to present information to a variety of audiences, responding appropriately to on-the-spot questions without pre-scripted responses while maintaining credibility and integrity;
- Ability to prepare, edit and proof-read a variety of written materials including technical documentation, business and technical reports, quotations and business plans.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.