Main duties and responsibilities
You will oversee delivery of leadership and employee engagement communications strategy and tactical execution in line with overall business and talent strategic priorities, and in collaboration with HR leaders using an employee engagement/metrics driven approach.. Your duties will also include but won’t be limited to the following:
- Developing our internal communications strategy and how it aligns to our external communications strategy;
- Delivering internal communication activities through effective messaging, writing & storytelling;
- Managing and updating key content on our core communications channels.
- Proven expertise of implementing dynamic communications across multiple communication platforms;
- Experience of being involved in the roll out an internal communications strategy;
- Proven experience of handling people, culture and employer branding communication.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Be solutions oriented to cope with challenges;
- A creative thinker who can introduce new and innovative ways for us to communicate across the firm;
- Preferably a professional qualification such as CIM.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.