Main duties and responsibilities
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding and thriving Global Mobility team with a leading London based firm. An enthusiastic and motivated candidate, with between 6-12 months tax experience, is required to provide support to managers and senior managers within this dynamic and fast growing Global Mobility Tax department. Your duties will also include but won’t be limited to the following:
- Corresponding with clients, tax authorities and third parties on a daily basis on a wide variety of personal and employment tax matters, as well as Global Mobility.
- Technical research, preparing client documents including annual tax returns for clients within an allocated portfolio and ensuring all are compliant with tax regulations
- Monitoring client deadlines and advising on tax payments.
- 6-12 months of experience in a Global Mobility Tax department;
- Experience of working as part of a team;
- An interest in business and international issues.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral;
- A proactive and analytical approach with a desire to progress in a fast growing and highly successful team;
- A well-developed sense of client service and quality orientation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.