Main duties and responsibilities
As a German speaking Client Manager, you will manage junior staff (either direct reports or otherwise) and review:
- VAT returns and registrations;
- Management reports;
- Payment runs;
- Client billing process.
With your experience, you will be responsible for understanding our German client’s business and identifying issues over and above those immediately arising from the work being reviewed.
We are committed to developing your interpersonal and technical skills to the stage where you will consistently deliver excellent client service. As you develop, we will give you projects to improve internal systems and our client experience.
- Experience with VAT & management accounts;
- Experience of managing teams;
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients;
- Must speak German fluently and feel comfortable speaking to clients both written and verbally.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with various deadlines;
- Being able to work on multiple work-streams at the same time;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Managing and developing all aspects of a sizeable portfolio of clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.