Main duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for supporting the management of the firm’s CRM database – Salesforce, e-marketing system, email marketing platform and website. Your duties will also include but won’t be limited to the following:
- Provide effective, ad-hoc, support and training for each platform, troubleshooting issues when necessary and acting as an internal service desk;
- Create e-marketing campaigns;
- Add new and update existing content on our website using our CMS.
- A working knowledge of CRM databases (ideally Salesforce);
- Experience of creating e-marketing campaigns;
- A-level or equivalent qualifications.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with managing data-sets;
- Effective communication skills in written or oral form;
- Ability to segment and analyse data and create reports.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.