We have an exciting opportunity for a Company Secretarial Manager to lead a growing secretariat team.
This opportunity will give you great responsibility, overseeing the integration and growth of the team and the alignment of procedures and processes. You will also manage a portfolio of UK companies.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Being the main point of contact for the secretariat team;
- Liaising with partners and directors internally;
- Managing a growing team;
- Creation of processes and procedures to be followed by all members of the team;
- Writing material for internal and external circulation as well as presenting;
- Providing guidance and expertise to internal and external stakeholders, who include Partners and Directors;
- Maintaining statutory books;
- Assisting with the formation of K companies;
Preparation and submission of:
- Confirmation Statements;
- Officer changes;
- Changes of company names;
- Share transfers and allotments.
In order to be considered, you will need to:
- Be fully ICSA qualified;
- Have a proven track record of managing teams;
- Demonstrate thought leadership on innovative ways to deliver existing services and provide ideas on new services;
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a company secretarial position in a professional services setting;
- Be trained with Blueprint One World system experience within the last 2/3 years;
- Have dealt with company compliance and monitoring.
Ideally you will have the following experience in:
- Integrating different company secretariat teams into one function;
- Change management.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link to view the full job description and additional benefits included.