Main duties and responsibilities
You will become part of the team which provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our clients in preparing statutory accounts, audit reports and tax returns;
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from planning to completion;
- Being responsible for managing a team of up to three juniors on assignments.
You will also become part of our senior development programme, which will give you the opportunity to manage a wide range of different tasks. We are committed to giving you the development and support needed to take next step in your career in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Either ACA or ACCA qualified
- 3+ years of audit experience
- Experience in statutory accounts and tax computations
Skills and personal attributes required
- An experienced auditor, confident dealing with all aspects of an assignment from planning through to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with competing deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and our benefits.