Main duties and responsibilities
You will become part of the team which provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available;
- Prepare fee schedules and bill for review and approval, explaining any extra charges also identifying and explaining any write offs or profits;
- Identify and target new clients through networking, marketing and client referrals.
- Either ACA or ACCA qualified;
- An experienced auditor, confident dealing with all aspects of an assignment from planning through to completion;
- Experience of managing teams.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with competing deadlines;
- Working on multiple work-streams at the same time.
- Managing and developing all aspects of a sizeable portfolio of clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link to view the full job description and additional benefits included.