Main duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of financial statements for both incorporated and unincorporated entities including LLP’s, with preparation of file to support the accounts prepared;
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and across departments;
- You will also assist and supervise junior members of the team, providing them with guidance and expertise.
- ACCA/ACA qualified;
- Previous experience within an accountancy practice with accounts preparation and taxation;
- The ability to prepare statutory accounts for companies and other entities and handle more complex accounting matters.
Skills and personal attributes required:
- Must be fluent in Mandarin or speak both verbally and written at business level;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Knowledge of Sage, Xero, Quickbooks online and other accounting software.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.