Main duties and responsibilities
This is an Accounts Assistant Manager role which will involve reviewing, supervising and preparing statutory accounts, corporation tax returns and other general ad hoc accounting responsibilities. The team work for four partners, covering a portfolio of predominantly Owner Managed Businesses in a variety of different sectors. Your duties will also include but won’t be limited to the following:
- Preparation of financial statements for both incorporated and unincorporated entities including LLP’s, with preparation of file to support the accounts prepared;
- Preparation of accounts for UK companies in accordance with UK GAAP and FRS102;
- Assisting the senior manager with the control of one partner portfolio.
- ACCA/ACA qualified;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within an accountancy practice with accounts preparation and taxation;
- Experience with PAYE/VAT/Income and Corporation Tax.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Be solutions oriented to cope with challenges;
- Good time keeping & organisation skills;
- Experience in using different accounting software systems.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the apply link above to view the full job description and additional benefits included.