What we look for in you
We are not a cut-down version of the Big 4 - we exist very much on our own terms and in our own right. And we look for the same values in our trainees.
We are looking for:
- Analytical ability
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Personal skills necessary to work as a member of a team
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with clients
You will demonstrate a high level of numeracy and the intellectual calibre necessary to pass demanding professional examinations.
With this in mind, you will need to have obtained:
- Grade B in GCSE Maths, English Language
- Before 2017 - 300 or more UCAS Tariff points from top three A-levels (excluding General Studies)
- After 2017 - 120 UCAS points or equivalent
- Or be aiming to achieve no less than a 2:1 degree
Unfortunately, we are unable to process applications from candidates who have previously applied.