Good private client service is built on quality relationships which can last a lifetime.
I’m a Chartered Tax Adviser and joined Blick Rothenberg in July 2018 when the firm acquired my business, Westleton Drake, which I founded in 2009. I am also an Agent enrolled to practice in front of the Internal Revenue Service.
I specialise in advising high net worth individuals and their families on US/UK tax matters including US-connected entrepreneurial business issues, renouncement of US citizenship, and nondisclosure in the US.
Core to the service I provide for my private clients, is my ability to build an understanding of the issues and complexities affecting them as US persons living, working and running businesses in the UK. I believe that good private client service is built on quality relationships which can last a lifetime.
I also help clients who are planning to relocate or expand their business in the US, as well as those wishing to make investments which may be taxable in the US. I can be found speaking about such matters at events and conferences across Europe.
Building the Westleton Drake business and growing a team of market leading specialists is a matter of great pride. In Blick Rothenberg we found a company with an aligned culture to treating its people and servicing its clients.
- Providing a comprehensive range of US and UK tax compliance and planning solutions for high net worth individuals, their families and business
- Advising on US-connected entrepreneurial business
- Renouncement of US citizenship
- Expert in dealing with non-disclosure in the US
- Adviser on private equity and carried interest arrangements
Qualifications and positions of note
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CIOT)
- Agent enrolled to practice in front of the Internal Revenue Service
I am based at
City of London