I am incredibly proud to have built on my father’s success and it has been humbling to bear witness to the growth of the firm during my time here.
I am a consultant at Blick Rothenberg, the firm my father set up in 1945, and have worked here for over 40 years, having been senior partner for more than 20 years, specialising in general financial, tax and commercial accountancy advice. During this time, I have helped both corporate and private clients to harness the challenges and opportunities that exist for them and their businesses.
I continue to advise a number of UK and non-UK companies on how they can do business successfully and act as a trustee and an executor for a number of our clients.
I am incredibly proud to have built on my father’s success and it has been humbling to bear witness to the growth of the firm during my time here – not just in business and innovation terms, but also in our people. Seeing colleagues flourish and go on to develop successful careers, both with us and beyond, is very rewarding.
- Mastering Business Information Technology by Bob Rothenberg, John Weston, Laurence Pyzer
- Understanding Company Accounts by Bob Rothenberg and John Newman
Qualifications and positions of note
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, Member of the Academy of Experts
- Chairman of the Governors of Highgate School
- Trustee of Police Now
- Director of Resilience First – an initiative to improve urban resilience for business communities in the UK and beyond.
I am based at