|The property sector continues to be a vital part of the economy, with both UK and international developers and investors continuing to find the UK an attractive place to invest.
However, with a less certain outlook on the horizon, participants in the industry need to focus on their commercial decision making, raising funds efficiently and managing the inherent financial risks in their activities.
Investment in infrastructure and large scale development projects means that there are still opportunities available although raising finance can be challenging and structuring deals appropriately is a key part of driving success.
Blick Rothenberg works with participants across the industry, from individual investors and land or site owners, to property companies, developers and housebuilders.
We can help with the following:
- Development holding choices and fund structuring
- Tax advisory and planning, both for corporates and individuals
- Family investment companies
- Audit, accounting and financial reporting
- Succession and inheritance tax planning
- Business valuations
- Stamp Duty Land Tax ("SDLT")
- Inward investment and non-dom acquisitions
- Joint venture structuring
- Landed Estates advisory
- VAT planning and transaction support
- Construction Industry Scheme compliance