Our team has many years' experience advising on trusts and estates at all stages of their lifecycle. Our client base varies from the very large and complex trusts and estates to trusts and estates holding a small number of assets.
We can advise on techniques to mitigate inheritance tax on personal wealth, family businesses and investment portfolios. In particular, we have considerable experience in the use of trusts to assist in tax and succession planning and have developed a proactive approach to trusts that is based on efficient administration and timely planning.
We are involved in advising executors in all aspects of estate administration. We work closely with solicitors to ensure that all compliance matters are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Estate planning is not solely about tax and we adopt an integrated, common sense approach, helping to ensure your own financial needs are met and to avoid giving away too much too soon.
Services we offer are:
UK Trusts & Estates
- Succession planning
- Advice on complex inter-generational issues
- UK tax reporting and compliance
- Accounts & administration
- Charitable trust creation administration and compliance
- Estate administration, accounting and inheritance tax reporting
- Deeds of variation and post death planning
- Planning for non-UK domiciliaries with offshore trusts
- Structuring with Trusts, Foundations, Stiftungs & Anstalts
- Disclosure of offshore structures to HMRC
- Risk review of offshore trusts and associated entities
- UK reporting, including ATED, non-resident CGT and returns for offshore trusts