Our specialist advice ensures that retirement plans are flexible, tax efficient and cost effective.
We offer advice on
- Saving for retirement, including self-invested personal pensions (“SIPPs”) and qualifying registered overseas pension schemes (“QROPS”)
- At-retirement planning on the timing and form of benefits: flexible drawdown and annuities
- General strategic retirement planning, including risk management of pension funds
- Strategies for managing the annual and lifetime allowances and associated tax charges
- Prospective transfers from defined benefit pension schemes
Martin Reynard has over 30 years’ experience in advising clients on all aspects of personal financial planning, providing objective financial advice, tailor-made to individual needs. In particular, he is an acknowledged expert in the technically complex field of retirement planning for High Net Worth Individuals.