Our approach is responsive, partner-led, and tailored to the requirements of each client. We maintain regular communication with clients throughout the due diligence process, ensuring any critical issues can be dealt with promptly and efficiently. Our aim is always to ensure that clients are armed with a detailed understanding of the business that they are acquiring.
Access to the BKR International association ensures we can provide a coordinated and efficient service even where the target operates in multiple territories.
Services we provide include:
- Buy-side due diligence
- Vendor due diligence and pre-sale ‘health checks’
- Advice on representations, warranties and indemnities
- Review of share purchase and sale agreements and tax deeds
- Assistance defining purchase price mechanisms
- Completion accounts reviews to assist in the finalisation of purchase price
- Structuring of purchase consideration and acquisition finance