At Blick Rothenberg there is a nurturing culture that is caring and protecting of its staff alongside an environment where they can develop and flourish. This ethos is also reflected in the way that we work with clients, taking time to understand their business and investing in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best possible advice.
In order to help preserve this winning formula, to help pass it on to new joiners to the firm and to explain it to new clients, we have articulated our approach in the firm’s values of honesty, respect, pride and openness.
- with ourselves and colleagues so that we understand successes and failures and the reasons that these occurred
- with clients so that we develop a long-term relationship based on trust to achieve the best outcome
- the contribution of everyone in the firm to allow us to develop in a way that works for all
- the position we have as privileged advisors; give the best advice rather than that which leads to the easiest answer or the greatest profit
- in ourselves and the work that we produce to ensure that everything we do is of the highest possible standard
- in our standing in the community and the positive impact that we are able to have on all with whom we come into contact
- to diversity and all this can bring to our experiences, development and success
- to new ideas in the way we serve our clients, ensuring that we do not rest on our laurels