A new global study on the risks that could be impacting you and your international executives.
The tax, payroll and social security treatment of International Business Travellers is very complex and each country has its own rules and regulations.
With a continuing desire to see the international tax system make key improvements, we decided to conduct new research, this time focused on this specific group of mobile executives.
In addition to a new global survey and interviews with international tax practitioners, we have been fortunate to have contributions from a number of international tax writers.
We hope this whitepaper is helpful to understand what the global differences are and to identify and share best practice.
The whitepaper includes the results of this global survey along with collected articles on International Business Travellers:
- Hidden employees: The problem with International Business Travellers
- 3 things you need to know about International Business Travellers
- ‘Non-resident’ statutory directors – a special type of International Business Traveller
- Cross border commuters – a growing issue for employers
- TIME 2.0 International Business Traveller survey
For further information on any of the topics covered, please contact Mark Abbs