The continuing debate around a potential deal has not eased the potential for disruption and the continuing uncertainty is clear to all, however there are some practical steps you can take now to help you prepare for a no-deal Brexit. Areas businesses should already be considering include:
- Applying for AEO status
- Checking local VAT registrations
- Planning for your workforce
- Reviewing your future plans and forecasts
- Reviewing your supply chain
- Foreign exchange implications
- Preparing for the cash flow impact of restrictions on imports and exports
Blick Rothenberg has a multi-capability team who are able to support and advise both UK businesses and international businesses intending to do business in the UK.
There are further resources available on the UK government website which can be viewed here:
Further business related detail can be found by clicking on the following links:
If you would like to discuss any of these matters in relation to your business, please do not hesitate to contact us.