Title: Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Blick Rothenberg has a client base to rival much larger firms and is seeking a new Senior Manager to focus on Transfer Pricing. This will appeal to someone who has a strong technical basis, a broad range of tax advisory skills, a creative thinker and problem solver, with a pragmatic and commercial approach.
Your clients will include US and EMEA inbound companies, plus UK privately owned/mid-sized businesses. You would be involved in challenging and interesting work involving the following:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of transfer pricing projects across a range of sectors and industries
- Manage and deliver transfer pricing projects with supervision and mentoring of other staff members
- Prepare and analyse financial and economic data, perform functional analysis and value chain analysis and document transfer pricing policies with benchmarking support
- Identify new transfer pricing project opportunities on existing clients and new clients. This will provide an opportunity for business development/networking and speaking opportunities at relevant conferences and seminars.
It is essential that you are comfortable communicating in a concise and timely fashion both internally with Tax and Audit Partners and also externally with clients.
People are at the heart of our business and a successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills and act as a mentor and role model for more junior team members, encouraging and ensuring retention and development of staff.
- You will be ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified
- You will have worked on multiple functional analysis and value chain analysis projects and have experience of BEPS related projects
- Strong experience in transfer pricing (5 to 8+ years of experience) and a proven track record of selling and delivering projects
- An interest in broader international tax matters is preferred including permanent establishment analysis
- Willingness to work in an environment where a broad range of technical and personal skills are required to provide excellent client service
- Previous exposure to the US inbound market is also preferable though not essential.
Blick Rothenberg prides itself on delivery of high quality advice and of strong relationships with its clients. To be considered you will need to be able to demonstrate these skills along with excellent advisory experience.
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) for any of the positions - applications can be submitted by emailing your CV (with covering letter) to: email@example.com